Tutoring by Tom

 Tutoring by Tom


Is your student struggling or falling behind in class? Do they need a review to prepare for the next class? Getting ready for an exam?


I can tutor grades 3 through 12


  • Math

  • English

  • Social Studies

  • Earth Science

  • Computer Science


Online and in person tutoring


I am compassionate, patient, and a great explainer. I’m also a former IT Professional.


Testimonials:

“I feel that I’ve learned more about grammar and tricky math in the SHSAT than I have in class. I appreciate how open you are when I attend your lessons. It feels like a second home and a place where I can express myself and not be afraid of making mistakes.” 

--TL, recent student, age 13


Tom Reingold

646-683-7887

tom@noglider.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bittersweet subway commute

The Girl in the Dark

Teacher’s Assistant